V32 OPTICAL GRADE EXTREME COMPOUND (16 OZ) CHEMICAL GUYS GAP_V32_16 -
V32 Optical Grade Extreme Compound is a heavy duty compound that eliminates heavy paint defects and imperfections from super-hard paint finishes, setting up paint for superior final polishing results.
Use This Compound To:
- Tackle the deepest scratches and swirls
- Get the perfect base for further refinement
- Cut hard and fast Restore your headlights for safest night driving
- Easily cut through oxidation and paint defects
- Dynamic Finish Capabilities
Allow The Highest Level Of Cutting Power Pair V32 with a rotary polisher for an aggressive cutting combination to take down heavy defects quickly, or use V32 with a dual action polisher for fast cutting action that is safe for any paint type and finish. V32 cuts away moderate to deep imperfections and refines the finish to an intermediate level that is perfect for final step polishing with a lighter polish like V36 or V38. Superior Base For Final Polishing And Refinement V32 is formulated for fast cutting with optical grade micro abrasives that restore both old and freshly-painted panels. The advanced compound cuts through heavy paint defects, swirls, scratches, and oxidation, and sets up paint for superior final polishing results. The heavy abrasives work fast with true-cut accuracy; there are no fillers, so the results you see are truly the results you get!
How to use it
- Dual Action Polisher Shake well and apply 4-5 drops to desired pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section. Turn on machine on paint to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure, work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Follow with light pressure to finish.
- Remove residue with a clean microfiber towel.
- Rotary Polisher Shake well and apply 4-5 drops to desired pad. Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine away from paint to a setting in between 1000-1500 rpms to spread product.
- Using just the weight of the machine (no pressure) work area in 3-4 passes until compound becomes clear.
- For final pass adjust speed setting to between 1200-1800 rpms.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber cloth.