OPTiX Plush 2-Faced Soft Microfiber Towel
Why Buy This Product?
- Two premium towels together to make one ultra-plush finishing towel
- Perfect for final-touch buffing & wiping
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Bright yellow and gray colors highlight dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
Why Kraft paper packaging? Because we are doing our little bit to reduce plastics.