OPTiX Shampoo (SiO2-Free Car Wash)
OPTiX Shampoo with Berry Blast (SiO2-Free Car Wash)
OPTiX Shampoo is a premium shampoo designed for the regular people. This shampoo creates a good thick foam and provides the necessary cleaning power for your car. The OPTiX Shampoo is a great, affordable car wash for the everyday person or the professional car detailer.
What It Is Used For:
- This product is a paint-safe shampoo.
- Lubricates the wash mitt and paint.
- Creates foam.
- Gives a good shine and gloss.
- Remove dirt and grime.
OPTiX Shampoo is designed to prevent the scratching on your paint. However it is difficult to give a perfect result no matter the product. Take precaution to your wash mitts and drying towels for aging as they will have a greater chance to scratch the car when washing and drying.
This awesome shampoo will give you a great finish without leaving annoying soapy residue. The suds will wash straight off your car and will leave a clean finish.
Like the OPTiX Matte Shampoo, this formula is non-invasive and harmless to work done on your car. It will give you great cleaning results without stripping any waxes, sealants or any SiO2-based coatings.
How To Use It:
- Wash the vehicle down (preferably with a pressure washer to remove excess dirt and grime).
- Fill a wash bucket with 15-20L of water.
- Pour 30-100mL of shampoo into the wash bucket.
- Use a wash mitt with solution to wipe and clean car.
- Every 3 or so panels rinse and clean the wash mitt, then dip into wash bucket and repeat until car is clean.
- Rinse down the car with a pressure washer or hose sprayer.
- Dry with a microfiber towel or blower.
Things To Note:
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Paint
- Product Form: Liquid
- Product Type: Shampoo
- Sizes: 250mL, 1L& 5L
- Panel Shop Safe
- Made and Packed in Australia
- Does not come with or need sprayers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why should I use a shampoo? Shampoos are a vital product in regards to cleaning vehicles. Shampoos help with lifting dirt, debris and more without having to put in so much elbow grease. It is also a lubricant for wash mitts for the hand washing process. An added benefit to some shampoos like this is they contain a gloss enhancer and will add just that little bit more shine to your car.
Is this pH neutral? Yes it is pH neutral to ensure it doesn't harm your paint or clear coat.
Can I use this in my foam cannon? Absolutely.
Does this foam well? Yes it does.
Can I use this if my car is ceramic coated? Yes, it is pH balanced and will not harm any coatings, paint or clear coat what-so-ever. We encourage you to use this shampoo if your car has been coated in any OPTiX ceramic coatings.
Will this strip the wax on my car? No, it is pH balanced and will not harm any coatings, paint or clear coat what-so-ever.
Is there an alternative for my matte/satin vehicle? Yes there is, click here.