OPTiX FINAL BOOST +SUPERCHARGED
Final Boost +SUPERCHARGED
This is the new line of water based ceramic coatings that can last up to 6 months and for low km vehicles that are always under cover you may find it lasting longer
Use this for,
- You want an easy way to ceramic coat your vehicle
- Up to 6 months protection with 10/10 water beading properties.
- ceramic coat your ride with easy application, no experience required
- To get a great Shine is 8/10 (add OPTiX Nano for 10/10)
- Protection level at peak is 9/10
- Great as a wax or coating booster to gain 10/10 protection levels
- Use over a Ceramic Coating as extra strong maintenance
- Use on paint, wheels, rain repellent and many other uses
- Cost effective for vehicle dealerships, and all detailing businesses
For best results we strongly suggest
- Polishing with OPTiX Final by hand or a DA/RO prior to application of +SUPERCHARGED
- Using OPTiX final boost standard after every wash. OPTiX Final Boost standard is a spray on and rinse off formula. Final Boost is hybrid of synthetic wax and ceramic. Final Boost standard can be used as a spray and rinse method or as a quick detailer. (Part 2 video of when to use Final Boost with Final Boost +SUPERCHARGED)
- Use OPTiX Nano spray sealant at the end to get the slickest finish known to man
more info coming in October 2019
Why Kraft paper packaging? Because we are doing our little bit to reduce plastics.
M3 with FINAL BOOST SUPERCHARGED
How to apply +SUPERCHARGED
- Wash car
- clay paint or iron remover or both and rinse clean
- (whilst car is still wet) apply a liberal amount of FINAL BOOST +SUPERCHARGED on the painted surfaces by using the applicator,
- Dry the car using your micro fiber drying towel.
- Any high spots can be blended with a microfiber cloth.
Second wash in a week or 2 later
- wash car and rinse with clean water
- spray Final Boost spray with a fine mist onto a couple panels and rinse off with clean water straight away repeat to all panels
- dry with micro fiber towel