OPTiX Candy POP glass coating
OPTiX Candy POP
Candy POP is a true glass coating being pure SiO2. This thicker glass coating solidifies after applied just like OP888 and OP1.
The benefits of using OPTiX Candy POP are,
- Ease of application with good working time of up to 3 minutes
- Thickness per application is up to 30% thicker than OP888 and OP1
- Wet gloss that looks thicker.
- A super smooth finish to touch once cured for the whole year
- Fatter beads, nearly double the water bead size of OP888 & OP1
- Easy to remove
- On par if not better in finish than all the most expensive luxury waxes in the world
- Candy POP can be applied directly to the surface without a base coat
- Creates extreme colour saturation of the surface applied to.
Candy POP pure glass coating is manufactured in Japan and bottle in Australia. All packaging materials are sourced from Australian businesses.
Candy POP can not be layered, it is a top coat layer within the OPTiX coating system just like OP1.
Candy POP can be applied over OP888 to form the most luxurious show winning finish within the OPTiX coating system (Candy POP can be applied over multiple layers of OP888)
Candy POP is a soft coating, once Candy POP is cured it forms a solid form that is glass like and feels hard. Even though it feels hard Candy POP is actually a very soft coating when compared to OP888.
Candy POP will last 1 to 2 years on a daily driven vehicle and offers the least amount of protection compared to OP888 & OP1 but offers a colour saturation, wetness level and beading performance that is out of this world.
Candy POP is already fantastic on its own, even better is the OPTiX Candy POP PRO, an OPTiX coating system that offers the best of both worlds for the die hard car enthusiast.
Being that OPTiX is Australian owned and managed here we wont give you over hyped marketing like the rest.
OPTiX is all about being real and we run the brand with a culture of being fair.
Candy POP is due to be released to the public in July 2021. We are taking pre-orders now with only 10 bottles being released to the general public til July. Please subscribe to our shop for updates via email.
Currently PROSHINE the OG and Westcar are using it as they have been given exclusive access til our public release.
Candy POP glass coating is targeted for the once a year coating at around the $350 applied by a professional detailer.