CLEAN SLATE WAX-STRIPPING WASH
Wash away old detailing jobs and start fresh with Clean Slate, the super powerful car wash soap that strips away old wax, sealant, and glaze in preparation for a full service detail!
Use This Soap To:
- Obliterate old waxes, glazes, and sealants
- Help new coatings create the strongest bond
- Easily wash away heavy dirt and grime
- Reveal every scratch and defect in paintwork
- Speed up clay bar process for fastest detailing
Prepare Paintwork for Superior Detailing Results
Leaving old layers of wax, sealant, and contamination on paintwork ruins fresh car details and clogs buffing and polishing pads. Fresh wax, clear bras, vinyl wraps, and decals stick better directly to paint, not old wax. Clean Slate releases old layers of wax, sealant, and glaze, leaving behind a truly clean surface for most effective claying and polishing and longest lasting protection.
The Right Product for the Job
Caustic dish soaps, laundry detergents, or heavy degreasers may strip waxes and sealants, but these aggressive chemicals dry out plastic parts, etch paint, and leave stains and spots. Clean Slate washes away old product layers without any ill-effects. The pH-balanced formula removes wax, sealant, glaze, and other loose contamination without spotting, staining, or leaving residues.
How to use it
- Shake product well.
- Pour 1 oz. of Clean Slate Wash into 5 gallons of clean water in a wash bucket.
- Wash the surface of the vehicle from top to bottom with a premium microfiber car wash mitt.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Dry using a premium microfiber towel.