OPTiX Shampoo (SiO2-Free Car Wash)
OPTiX Shampoo with Berry Blast (SiO2-Free Car Wash)
OPTiX Shampoo is a premium shampoo designed for the regular people. This shampoo creates a good thick foam and provides the necessary cleaning power for your car. The OPTiX Shampoo is a great, affordable car wash for the everyday person or the professional car detailer.
What It Is Used For:
- This product is a paint-safe shampoo.
- Lubricates the wash mitt and paint.
- Creates foam.
- Gives a good shine and gloss.
- Remove dirt and grime.
OPTiX Shampoo is designed to prevent the scratching on your paint. However it is difficult to give a perfect result no matter the product. Take precaution to your wash mitts and drying towels for aging as they will have a greater chance to scratch the car when washing and drying.
This awesome shampoo will give you a great finish without leaving annoying soapy residue. The suds will wash straight off your car and will leave a clean finish.
Like the OPTiX Matte Shampoo, this formula is non-invasive and harmless to work done on your car. It will give you great cleaning results without stripping any waxes, sealants or any SiO2-based coatings.
How To Use It:
- Wash the vehicle down (preferably with a pressure washer to remove excess dirt and grime).
- Fill a wash bucket with 15-20L of water.
- Pour 30-100mL of shampoo into the wash bucket.
- Use a wash mitt with solution to wipe and clean car.
- Every 3 or so panels rinse and clean the wash mitt, then dip into wash bucket and repeat until car is clean.
- Rinse down the car with a pressure washer or hose sprayer.
- Dry with a microfiber towel or blower.
Things To Note:
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Paint
- Product Form: Liquid
- Product Type: Shampoo
- Sizes: 250mL, 1L& 5L
- Panel Shop Safe
- Made and Packed in Australia