What is OPTiX really about
What is OPTiX truly about?
OPTiX is proudly West Australian owned and operated.
Most of our car care liquids are made in Western Australia.
Our SiO2 technologies are Japanese.
Started by Des, the founder of AUTOFX WA. A professional detailing business that was one of the first to push the boundaries of the local detailing services in Perth WA, during the days when high quality paint correction services were called nothing more than a “Buff and polish” only using rotary polishers.
OPTiX is all about the good guys, the nice guys as well as for the hard core enthusiast. Anyone that has lived a life where they didn’t fit into the normal of their industry, their piers, their social groups and those that have been suffer from confidence or disabled will know that life doesn’t come as easily for them especially in careers or business. Des was brought up by Buddhist grew up to be a product of Buddhist teachings with strict fundamentals of behaving like a true kind, humble and fair human being. Being at the top of his industry by being actively involved and engaged within industry brands he soon realised creating his own brand would be his contribution in creating a brand that would be focused on better ethics. Des believes in Karma, paying it forward, supporting the underdog and supporting anything that is about good intentions for the humans, animals and the planet. He’s all about heart & soul and having an open mind. Yes doing skids is all good too, there’s a balance for everything.
Although Des had always been like a mad scientist geek tinkering with his own label of car care, it took a tragedy of his mum dying from cancer to drive him with his newly learned life mottos of “life is too short” “don’t sweet the little stuff” “no regrets” “compassion” “love one another” to get the courage to get out from behind of the shadows. Nice guys might come last but we earn undisputed moral respect.
The bottles, caps and sprayers for our liquids come from Canning Vale. More than 90% of our labels are made in Australia. The bottling, packaging, and some chemical making in house provided a job for Ben, who struggled to find suitable employment as he is legally blind. Finding himself unable to hold a drivers license and managing multiple unstable health conditions made it difficult to find a suitable job that offered good mental health and job satisfaction. Ben is very thankful and humbled to be part of our small family business. He works hard behind the scenes packaging, promoting and growing the OPTiX range.
OPTiX was started with the passion to build a brand of great culture for the car community. We are proud of being Australian owned and keen to promote the brand to car enthusiasts that share our passion and desire for quality car care products.
Why buy optix?
Using long term customer feedback from DIY and professional detailers we concluded reasons why you should choose OPTiX Nano technologies products.
- Satisfaction of value for money “not the cheapest” just does what it claims in spades
- OPTiX products go a long way for the money.
- Many professional detailers use OPTiX in their business
- Apart from traditional concentrated iron removers our products smell great
- Do not contain harmful acids
- OPTiX is Australian owned and many products made in Western Australia
- Performance, our products are made to be high performing
- Easy to use, our products were designed specifically for maximum results for minimal effort
- Cost effective for professional detailers due to high industry experience.
- You want to support good people that deserve the business. Supporting OPTiX is like supporting the individual IGA shops or the local café, you can get to know the owners and what their core values are and what they offer to the community of Australia. Supporting OPTiX means you aren’t supporting another capitalist multinational business.